The planet always comes first in our minds
We’re forever eco-friendly
Granite Transformations Bristol Central has a duty to think about the environment and its long-term welfare when developing our many work surfaces.
We have pledged to do what we can to preserve the earth’s most vital resources and always look to utilise waste materials and recycle when possible. Waste materials make up a high quantity of all of our stunning kitchen and bathroom worktops, whilst raw materials are only a minor constituent. One of our most significant achievements in upcycling came when we took the unmistakable blue glass from SKYY® Vodka bottles and transformed it into the mosaic tiles and recycled glass countertops that we’re most well known for. By minimising the usage of raw materials, we have been able to restrict the thickness of our worktops to only ¼”. Plenty of geologic waste is also used in our product development process and we barely send anything to landfill. Impressively, our products consist of 78% post-consumer recycled content.
You cannot be as sustainable as Granite Transformations Bristol Central without adhering to certain rigid processes:
- The use of hi-tech water recycling systems enables us to significantly limit water consumption.
- We recycle materials like glass when manufacturing and give them a new life.
- There’s no requirement to demolish any existing units as we apply our countertops on top of them. This eliminates the debris usually caused during kitchen and bathroom makeovers.
- Our recycled glass countertops are amazingly transportable as they’re incredibly lightweight.
- We have very close links to the some of the world’s best known environmental organisations, architects and designers.
We go to extreme lengths to ensure that our products are as close to perfect as possible. We do this without excessively harming the environment and instead do so by employing sustainable techniques and processes. For instance, recycling is a major part of what we do now and will continue to do in the future. To encourage customers to get behind our eco-friendly efforts, we came up with the slogan “choose to walk with the world”. People have done exactly that and helped to elevate the Granite Transformations brand.
Anyone who doubts our “green” credentials only needs to look at our association with the U.S Green Building Council to see that such claims are true. Our work is also acknowledged by GREENGUARD and we qualify for LEED points.
It is difficult to imagine that makeover products could exhibit such stylishness when they have been produced in such a sustainable fashion. Being eco-friendly is something we’ve been since the very beginning when we would frequently use recycled glass in our worktops – a process that has never changed since.
If you need added motivation to select items from the product line of Granite Transformations Bristol Central, how about we tell you that they’re all stain, scratch and heat-resistant. Wear and tear will never be able to get the better of them. The quartz used in our work surfaces is also of an outstanding quality and we put ForeverSeal® in there, a special sealing formula. ForeverSeal® stops you from having to maintain or reseal any work surfaces in the future.
It’s an impressive list of Product Advantages when you purchase any worktop from Granite Transformations Bristol Central:
- Scratch and stain-resistant
- Mold and mildew-resistant
- Fits over existing surfaces
- Fast, easy, no-mess installation
- Easy to clean
- Surfaces never need sealing
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- NSF certified
- Trained, professional installers
- Satisfaction 100% guaranteed